- Click on Listen TAB in Main Menu.
- Click on the CREATE NEW PROFILE button.
There are 5 steps to creating a keyword profile.
- Provide Profile details
- Input the set of keywords
- Choose LOCATION, LANGUAGE and SOURCES
- ADD Channels
- SPAM settings
In the first stage, you need to provide:
- Name of the profile (This will be used to refer to the dashboard and also will be used in the PUBLISHING section to group activities)
- Allocate the VOLUME to the keyword profile.
- Set a PERMISSION ACTION (WARN/BLOCK/OPEN)
PERMISSION ACTION generates alert if user tries to assign a task, which is already being assigned.
- SHARE PROFILES
You can share this profile with your team members and control the access level. More on ACCESS CONTROLS under access control chapter.
*Note: By default keyword profile will track conversation across the web. But if you want to track any specific social networking channels than you can add them in ADD CHANNEL section. (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, LinkedIn Groups etc.)