If you have a large team and each member are responsible for publishing the content, you need to make sure that the outgoing messages are approved.
You can achieve this by three methods:
- Using pre-defined TEMPLATES
- Using STOP words
- Defining PERMISSION CONTROLS
- You can create your own TEMPLATES in settings of Publishing console. This will allow members to choose pre-defined messages without the need of any approval. These templates are created by ADMINs and verified before hand.
- You can define set of STOP words in settings of Publishing console. This makes sure that whenever you try to create a message that contains those keywords, an ALERT will be prompted.
- The last option is to set the permission level of your team members to REQUIRE PERMISSION. This can be set at the setting of your TEAM settings.