All the admin channels added in the system maintain sessions that expire after certain time. The expiry time is not pre-defined and occurs at random time. Hence in order to re activate your account, you need to re-associate them.
- Click on the Manage Channels.
- Click on the Channel Tab, which you are trying to share.
- Beside the list of channel, Click on the Re-associate icon.
Note that though Facebook Pages display the Token Expires On date, the token can expire at any time.
How will I know when I need to re-associate the channel?
- An email notification is sent to the user whenever Token expires for Facebook and Twitter.
- In case your scheduled messages fails, the chances are that the token has expired.
- The data in your channel analytics is not being captured by the system.