By default, every one is in a single TEAM unless specified by the OWNER of the account. Only owner can be present in multiple teams. Admins can be present in only one team.
In order to add new team members:
- Click on Manage Users.
- Click either INVITE or ADD button.
- In case of INVITE, you need to simply provide the email ID and an email invitation will be sent at that ID.
- In case of ADD, you need to specify all the details like NAME, EMAIL, PASSWORD and so on.
- Before adding new user, you need to choose the ROLE TYPE, which is (ADMIN, MEMBER or VIEWERS or from any other customized roles)
For details on the ROLE, click HERE.
Once a member is created or added to the team, you will be able to see his/her name in the users list. If you want to add member to another TEAM, you will first have to create a TEAM. If owner wants to add a user in to another team, first owner has to switch to other team and then add the user.
In order to create a new team:
- Click on Manage Teams.
- Click on Add New Team.
- Provide the details of the Team.