Admin can access all different types of user reports or also known as agent reports under reports section:
- Replies Report: You can view the list of every responses made by the agents and filter them accordingly.
- Login Report: View the records of agents’ login and logout time.
- Break Report: Provide the records of timing when agents took break.
- Tagging Report: Provide list of messages, which has been tagged by the users/agents.
- Activity Report: Provide the record of different workflow actions like Ignored, Deleted etc taken by the agents.
- Sentiment Report: This provides the reports on all the sentiment changes made by the users.
- Social Activity Report: This provide the record of actions taken by the agents like Facebook likes, Delete, Hide etc.